Imagine if GameStop is planning to issue more stock

• Guide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Wir suchen DICH! Mehr Informationen dazu findest du hier -> Klick Mich
    • Imagine if GameStop is planning to issue more stock

I emptied my bank accounts for this. But well it is just money I will work more selfemployed and make it back I have cash stashed and money owed me outside. My invoices are paid for a Month or 2 but none of the pales in comparison to the????????? I'll loose money if this means billionaires do the same.

Counter point: Imagine if GameStop is planning to issue more stock to the people that shorted them at current market price? Well if they did that, the business becomes financially able to reinvent itself and the stock might actually become value what market cost is. $15 Billion to get 50M shares is a great deal of money afterall. However, what the fuck do I know? I like the inventory.

Y'all are an inspiration for me to stop lurking and start teaching myself. I regrettably cannot buy the inventory cause broke bitch. I may simply be capable of a singular share in AMC since I cant afford much else. The pandemic, student debt along with my medical issues have hurt me financially and I am simply gonna try it once I know I am fine on food. However, in solidarty of whose who could get stock with $GME: Hold that stock with???? And take the bitch into the moon

I am a boomer, born in 1960. I dropped half of my investments in 2000 when the dot com bubble was shorted into oblivion. I was able to build it back up to double the amount during hard work and sacrifice. In 2008 the real estate debacle occurred and the market was again shorted nearly out of existence. It is a concerted effort by the politicians, banks and hedge funds to steal government elections and money as well as our private money. The government has created a retirement accounts program for us the relies only on the stock exchange to build our future . I'm within a few years of retirement now and when I can stick it back up their bum and get rich doing it, I'm proud to join you retards buy Animal Crossing Items and fight these assholes. I will be with you into the finish, diamond hands!